Wednesday, August 26, 2009

VII

Easy day today. I did about 7 miles with Frank today. It was great. We did some strides and he said I had crazy foot speed because I was one of the few guys on the team who could consistently keep up with him on strides. Sweet. I was going faster than I usually do, but their version of strides are much faster, so I mean, it was normal for them. On like...my 5th stride? These dumbass frisbee guys were playing, completely oblivious to our strides and one guy threw one right in my face. Instinctively, and honestly on the downstroke of my arm's stride I swatted the thing straight to the ground. But I guess it looked really impressive. He certainly retold the story in detail when we got back to the gym. Sweet.

I then proceeded to eat approximately half of my body weight in pizza, pasta, pork, apple sauce, mashed potatoes and gelato.

Then I did my laundry. Which is still wet, but I don't want to spend an ADDITIONAL 1.25 to REALLY dry them.

I honestly have a shit ton of homework here. But it's all reading. Unfortunately my capacity reading has diminished since last year. I'll need to get back into reading books like Amsco. It's all so dense, and so long. Like...it took me a good hour to read my geology chapter tonight. And I've spent most of the afternoon reading my John Ford book, which is actually great. But the guy who wrote it must have had trouble focusing, since I frequently lose where he's going and I have to go back and reread to find out what he said.


But yeah. Ramen time!

Sorry for the crappy post.

No comments: