Monday, August 24, 2009

Uhhh. Lost the number. Too Lazy to look.

So apparently when I've stumped the help desk. I CAN NOT access my email. And I kept telling them I wasn't retarded, something was wrong. But they were just like "oh try this, oh try that." But I finally talked to a guy this morning who was like, I'll pass this on to someone who knows more. Thank god. I've missed so many things with my email down.

Anyway. First day of classes. My European history class actually isn't that at all? It's a history of John Ford films. I think his first name is John. It's one of those common names. But that willbe really cool. We get to watch 10 movies in the course of the class. And it counts towards a history major. Music theory is really cool too. Dr. Long is probably my favorite teacher as of right now. Geology? Not so much. I mean I like the teacher...I think, but the class is..well...rocks for jocks mostly.

I had my audition for lessons yesterday. I sucked hard. But the teacher took me anyway. He's really cool. Apparently he's some sort of jazz extraordinaire but he's also well versed in classical, blues, rock and al of those things.

I'm going to go play some guitar now.

2 comments:

Funnie said...

yeahh. I'm taking geology too. But my professor said that the whole rock thing will be boring so he's expanding the course kind of. I don't know how I could explain it, but he made it seem more interesting than I think it's supposed to be.

Fantasmi said...

I don't even have a schedule yet. Yay for very tiny schools!