Thursday, August 20, 2009

II

Morning of day II, well afternoon of day two since it is in fact, after noon. I missed breakfast and ALMOST missed my meeting with my adviser this morning. Our alarm didn't go off. But my adviser is really, really cool. I like her bunches. We went to this drug, alcohol, rape meeting after the meeting with our advisers which was less cool. They had these videos that I could have done much better, but whatever.

I'm actually ALONE in my room. It's great. It's almost a manageable temperature but definitely not comfortable yet.

But I'm going to go record a video for someone. I'll post later.

1 comment:

Funnie said...

I thought the rape videos were only for the women?
hahaha as the school year goes on it'll get better. And then you'll come home and be like, "damn, I wish I was back in my dorm room frying my ass and blogging about how much I'm not sure if I like it there yet. I missss it."

That's exactly what you'll say :)