Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two in a row??

Second day in a row I've decided to post. Not bad. Second camp ground in a row with wireless. This wireless however is VERY fast. It probably helps that I am the only person on since it's like...almost 12. I took advantage of the bandwidth to upload a few of my videos to facebook which I can't do at home.

It's weird to me that I get super, high speed internet access out here, but I don't get cell service. Like what the hell. I can stream HD youtube videos in real time but I can't talk on the phone?

I got sick earlier in the trip and although I've mostly gotten better, I still have a runny nose. It didn't bother me that much until today I blew my nose so hard trying to clear some gunk out that I ruptured a blood vessel and had this massive nose bleed. At least it didn't get on my computer. I spill enough gunk on my computer already.

But... that's enough for tonight

No comments: