Friday, February 13, 2009

So I'm At School

And I'm reading google news. I managed to get the most of my homework done, so it's nice to be able to relax for a little. I'm really not too excited about going to practice in a few hours, but then again, I rarely do. I thought regionals was this weekend and it's not. So I'm going to have to drive down...up? to Liberty behind the bus and then drive back right after the mile. Fun Fun Fun...

I can't believe it's Friday. This week felt reeeeeally long. I guess that's because it was our first one in a few without a snow day.

I recorded a video of Canon Rock last night finally. Well, 2 videos and I spliced them together. It's not my best version. I think the best one I've ever done is the recording I have but whatever. I think it's good enough. My strings were really dirty though so my hands got stuck a few times. www.youtube.com/fichtezxc

I've gotten really bad headaches for the past...3 days? I always get them right around now and they last through the end of the day and through most of track and until I get home and in the shower. I occasionally get stomach aches with them too. Off and on stomach aches. I'm kind of worried...but whatever. I think it's just because I'm not used to being so tied.

I wonder if I have pit tonight...I forgot to ask Snow during theory. I need to go ask after school. I need to practice, but I kind of hope we don't have it. I'm really tired.

So. I'm gonna leave.

2 comments:

Funnie said...

it was a good video of canon rock.

I remember last year during musical week when I had the worst headaches because of having to do musical to forensics to musical...that was rough.

Just take naps in the hall. they can be the best.

Zach said...

I take naps in class haha. I accidentally slept through all of precalc