It's been kind of...a guess nostalgic is the best way to describe today. I missed musical for the first time. I couldn't concentrate on the music as well today because I was watching the musical with a twinge of sadness. I was just thinking about Seussical, and then Oliver and finally Beauty and the Beast. I miss being part of the cast. Pit is more professional and...I guess more professional is just the way to describe it. I went into the changing room the last two days to feel like I was part of the cast again and it felt great until I left. Boxer runs were great. I really miss drama class too. It's weird because I've never missed these things before. Except Seussical. I'll always miss that a little. Meh.
I've been reading the copy of Once a Runner Loughran let me borrow during most of my free time today and it's made me really think about running too. I've been running a damn long time. It's been a dominant part of my high school life. And I really miss cross country. Track is cool, but it's not the same.
I don't miss high school it self at all. Just the good experiences I've had. If I go to JMU I'm going to really miss running. I really think Mary Washington is where I'll feel best. I still need to visit it to see if that's true. But I want to get back into acting and singing. I want to take composition and theory, I want to run.
Ughhh! I really miss...stuff right now. It's kind of a foreign feeling to me around high school. I've never really missed anything about high school. I missed camp a lot when I left, but it was different.
Hm.
I'm going to go play some guitar.
No comments:
Post a Comment