Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well. That Was Lucky

Apparently the Hoerner boys are on vacation...so...I was ranked 6th instead of 7th and I am now going to regionals. Our 4x8 destroyed because TA and Broadway had nothing and Spotswood ran their B/C team. So yeah...good deal.

I'm really...not looking forward to going to college anymore. Why is the economy so messed up??!!??!!

So yeah.

3 comments:

Feather Rocketship said...

Congrats.

Think of it this way. Now is a good time to be in school instead of out in the world trying to find a job while people are losing so many jobs every day. Yeah, the economy sucks, and yeah you'll be massively in debt when you get out of college, but at least (hopefully) in 4 years the world will be an easier place to make money in.

Aceroth said...

Or we could just become crime lords.

Zach said...

Or rockstars.