I'm probably going to supplement every post with a picture? K great.
Pit rehearsal today was...painful? My fingers are legit bleeding. I have huge chunks of skin actually missing from my fingers. I guess that's what almost 3 hours of straight playing an acoustic will do to your hands. I'm feeling a lot better about actually playing though. I get to use some huge, old school bass modeling amp. It's pretty nice, but I'm having trouble getting an actual good acoustic tone out of it.
Tomorrow is going to be fun... I think I'm just going to go to subway after practice for convenience. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a shower in somewhere. I really don't want to take one in the locker room though...our track team is rather...well. Yeah. So I don't know!
I guess I'll go to pit all sweaty : )
No comments:
Post a Comment