But this sucks.
For something that doesn't suck.
Play with the fishies--------->
Someone please explain this to me. Last year, there was this light on top of the hill going down to my dorm and every night I would walk by it on my way home from practice/dinner. And every night it would turn on right when I noticed it. Every single night. Without fail. For the entire time I lived in that dorm and came back after dark. For a short period of time there was also one down at the bottom of the hill that would turn off if I came back around twilight. But it didn't do this for anyone else, they thought I was crazy until they walked back with me enough to know it always happened. NOW there's another one outside of my new dorm that just turns off when I walk by it. Every night. Without fail.
...
What the hell?
Really? What is this voodoo?
Any explanations? I got none.
Ummm, watch a movie!
From the TV series Dexter
1 comment:
No explanation here, but crazy voodoo shit like you're describing also happens with lights all over W&M. Lights are definitely triggered to go on or off by a person's presence, but it's not always predictable. It seems like here it happens to everyone, it just doesn't happen every time, even on lights with a pattern of doing this.
Shit's weird.
Post a Comment