Thursday, August 14, 2008

Patterns in Ivy

Hm. I purchased guitar pro v5.2 last night, well, my parents did, and I'm in love with it. I've composed 3 semi songs since last night and I've downloaded like 50 tabs. The program makes it way easier to learn songs. I don't even know why. I guess it's helpful to be able to hear it at any tempo and stuff. Anyway. It's cool. I've learned 3 songs I failed to learn in the past already.

I'm still talking to people from camp everyday, which is good. Julia and I talked a long time last night, and I talked to Elena while she was packing for college, and talked to Tilney for a little to. It's good to keep in touch. It's cool that I'm talking to Van Ness through facebook too. He's cool. I underestimated him.

I had to skip XC this morning because I'm exhausted. It's annoying how easily I get tired out, but then again I've done a lot of heavy work in the past couple of days.

Mark and I are going to the rifle range tomorrow, that'll be fun, and on Saturday Kelley and Tilney and Jon are coming over to stay a few days. That'll be really cool.

Good day. I played with photoshop and guitar pro. I can give people sheet music now. Ben, I'm going to tab out that thing we use for no one like you, because I love it. Thank you for being amazing, and I'm not being sarcastic. The two of us make some damn good music.


No comments: