my blog has gone back to one of it's first uses. I'm currently in the middle of writing my essay for AP English. Except I'm taking a break from writing, to write some more. Hm.
Classes are going well for me. AP English is pretty cool.
AP music theory is awesome...but I never want to do any other homework, and the class is really stressful because I'm so far behind everyone else and I like...have to think out loud in front of everyone. I don't like being flat out wrong in front of people and then being made to work through my process until I find out what I did wrong and fix it. I mean, I'm glad he's doing that, I really am, but it makes me feel REALLY uncomfortable. Hell, maybe that's a good thing.
Physics so far is....boring. Mr. Jackson is cool. But all we've done is significant figures, and disprove one of Aristotle's ideas. I learned how to do this in like...well a long time ago just from having science teachers for parents and being interested in physics. I mean I was doing Lizzy's homework last year 8 weeks into the class without being in the class. Hmph. I just wish we could do harder stuff. But it seems like we won't for at least 8 weeks.
Gov is pretty cool. I mean. It's like being in a regular class it's so easy. There's almost no homework and what homework we do get is spelled out for us. Hm. Interesting stuff though. Current events, not government. I hate government.
XC is going okish. yeah okish.
mmk back to my paper.
2 comments:
Mrs. Fielding erm... bothers me. At least she doesn't assign too much work... so far.
I'm taking regular physics and that's almost no homework, Ms. Barrett makes us coffee every morning, and we've done pretty much the exact same thing you have so far...
Music theory... hmm. I might have taken that if I still played music, but with the stress band put on my life I've stopped playing...
Sounds like things aren't going too badly. Hope physics picks up for you though!
its*
Post a Comment