My ban on UG has almost been lifted. It's really annoying me that I got banned...still. It'll be gone like... 2 days after I get home.
Whoops. Forgot this window was open. I just have a little bit more time left. I finished my second to last book today, and I'm not really interested in the alst one. But grandma won't let me drive down to Temecula because it's too far, even though I've driven down to Corona twice. Hmph.
Hm. My hair smells good. That weird...creepy feeling...sunsilk stuff actually works pretty well...but it's obviously not designed for guys...it smells like flowers. Hmph. But it does smell better than that other stuff...that smells like headache. Seriously.
I hope Grandma will at least go with me in the car today so I can get books. Just 2 more. That will last me I think. I can finish one of the ones I want in the time it takes me to fly home. Between the flying and waiting anyway.
Ok. I'm hungry.
-Zach.
I can't run a 400 that fast...hell. I don't think I can run a 200 that fast.
4 comments:
I like how in the first 10 seconds the announcer stresses mile.
"This is Alan Webb's MILE!"
I'd like to point out that headache does not have a smell.
But are there not smells that are headache inducing? Therefore by association couldn't a headache carry a smell with it?
no. I agree that there are some smells that are headache inducing, but that doesn't make a headache have a smell. A headache does not emit a scent.
Correlation vs. Causation.
You can't just explain things away by "association".
So there. ::sticks out tongue::
Post a Comment