Friday, June 20, 2008

Mira

Here's my new blog.... my old one is now under the link www.fessussum.blogspot.com
This one actually isn't that much different than the old one. But I wanted a new one. So here it is.

I'm eating bacon, eggs, toast, milk, and root beer right now. Sounds like a good breakfast to me. I'm going back to my grandma's today at around 7:30, so I'll get there around 8:30 or 9. That is the end of my easy internet access because I can only be on the library computers for an hour at a time. But I can like....go get on the computer...then read....then get back on it. Or go get tea and come back. Whatever.

I've got 4 books to last me through the rest of my time here, but unfortunately I don't think they are going to last me. I'm something like....160 pages into my first one, and they all are around 600 pages.

Hey, I might actually label my posts this time. I had like 300 posts on my old blog when blogger invented labels. That pissed me off so I tried to go back and label them all...and then I was like fuck it. Too many. I should have logged into beta blogger, or whatever the new blogger is and done my people list again, but I was too lazy, so I'll do it later. Or after I finish this post because this is the last day I will have teh internetz.

It's weird how much got deleted off of my previous blog when I changed the link. All the people got deleted and all of the tracked visitors.

I'm going to go do some blog editing now.

-Zach

No comments: