Monday, June 23, 2008

Hm.

Slightly cooler today with a pleasent temperature of 101 degrees. It's wonderful really. I almost needed a jacket when I got out of my grandma's Buick. Jesus!
Only 5 more full days here...6 more till I'm on a plane and home.

Everyone is so happy about having me here and I'm so polite and useful and I should come back every chance I get like christmas and thanksgiving. NO! I am not coming back by my own free will. No way in hell. Not alone. Hmph. I said I'd stop complaining though.

I do have some damn good books with me though, and when I get time to sit down and really read it's nice. I've finished 3 of my 6. I'm probably going to end up finishing 5 of them by saturday, so I'll have one for the plane flight. Perfect.

I was watching reruns on the history channel this morning while I was making my self breakfast. It was interesting. Card counting and counterfitting. I really do like the speaker system my Grandpa has set up, but alas I never get to use it because I listen to sin music and it makes peoples heads hurt. I like classical music, but I can only listen to so much before I need some Stevie Ray Vaughan or Led Zeppelin, or System of a Down. But nope. I have to wait till I'm alone in the car and can fish for radio stations.

As soon as I get back we're going to UPS to see how much it'll cost to ship those speakers. I'll bet it'll be an arm and a leg and in that case...oh well. I still have that second amp in my basement. I don't really need an amp in my room.

My timer is slowing running out of time. BLAH. I might as well go now. I'll bet my root beer sitting in the car has already gotten too hot to drink. Gotta find the keys first though.

~Zach.

2 comments:

Andy Lawrence said...

YEAH BUICKS!!!

Zach said...

Ahahaha her's is damn nice, but it drives like crap. The seats are nice though, and the speakers are designed for old people. They don't go quiet.