I'm really going to try this time. Now that I have a laptop on my desk I really don't have an excuse to not blog.
I've gotten so frustrated with guitar recently that I rarely play. It's kind of sad. I still practice my classical guitar, but I don't even really feel like doing that. I don't know why but I guess I blame it on youtube. Everytime I get on there is some ridiculously good guy recommended to me and I always wish I could play like that and when I can't it frustrates me.
Track is going well, but I'm at the point where I want it to be over. My knees hurt, I'm tired all the time and I'm tired of workouts, but I still like being with the team.
2 comments:
I wouldn't call this a good-sized post yet, but, you know, at least you gave it the old college try, right?
I expect more posts from you. Especially now that you have a laptop.
More posts with more content.
Woo laptop.
Post a Comment