So Chad and Tim and Joseph and I are playing Viva La Vida for the talent show. It's going to be pretty cool. You should come see it.
It was really hot today...well not hot, but really warm bordering on hot. I don't like it. I'm glad I decided to wear shorts today instead of jeans. I would have been uphappy. I like a little warmth, but anything above 75 is pushing it for me. But I'll admit I did enjoy lunch today. EXCEPT FOR THE SOPHOMORES UNINVITED IN MY COURTYARD. Seriously. Underclassmen. Wait. You're taking my parking spaces AND NOW MY COURTYARD! Andy and I kind of want to kick the sophomores out that we definitely don't want out there...because it's a junior senior privilege. You can't go out without permission. Not your sophomore friend who eats out there, but an upperclassmen. I like the court yard undisturbed. That's why I miss winter really. The courtyard to Andy, Anthony, Keith, Michael and me.
and now I'm done bitching.
No comments:
Post a Comment