I'm mostly done with my applications now. I just need to do my supplements for Mary Washington and Juniata, upload my essay to Emory and Henry, and finish some stuff on JMU's. I've managed to not get very much homework since the break has ended. I just have to read some Crime and Punishment and finish my Government project this weekend. I used to get way more than that per night.
Indoor track is cool. Really. It's so laid back which I what I needed in a running season I think. I raced for the first time since districts in cross country. I didn't even worry about my time, I just fought people and it felt great. My voice is completely shot from being in that building and yelling though. It's so gravely and down about an octave. Ehh. It vibrates my skull when I talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment