Because those who didn't are there yet.
Yeah, you did epic fail.Next time you tell a girl your going to be friends with her after you two break up..Be a man and keep your word.
Yeah, you did epic fail.Next time YOU'RE going to complain about your relationship problems...Be a man and don't post anonymously.
Yeah, you did epic fail.Anon is female. Girls don't usually "Be a man" about things...Good grammar only gets you so far.P.S. OP should get IP tracking so anons aren't anonymous anymore. Hooray internets.
Yay for dramas!
mmm...guys chill out.I had an epic fail yesterday. I tripped over 12 different things. Including my shoe which bent in half while i was walking.This isn't a drama, this isn't anything. Stop making it something.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah, you did epic fail.
Next time you tell a girl your going to be friends with her after you two break up..
Be a man and keep your word.
Yeah, you did epic fail.
Next time YOU'RE going to complain about your relationship problems...
Be a man and don't post anonymously.
Yeah, you did epic fail.
Anon is female. Girls don't usually "Be a man" about things...
Good grammar only gets you so far.
P.S. OP should get IP tracking so anons aren't anonymous anymore. Hooray internets.
Yay for dramas!
mmm...guys chill out.
I had an epic fail yesterday. I tripped over 12 different things. Including my shoe which bent in half while i was walking.
This isn't a drama, this isn't anything. Stop making it something.
Post a Comment